Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wish List

Okay, so I never do this but I know alot of you have asked what I need/want for Parker. And my birthday (yes I want stuff for Parker for my bday) and Christmas are coming up...so I am making it pretty easy this year! Of course most of this you have to order online, so maybe not so easy for some.

Here goes.

First, Parker is already teething. There is a necklace made of amber that is supposed to help, and is is so cute! Read all about it if you want from this site that I found that seems to have the nicest for the cheapest! http://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/index.php?c=19&p=98982



Here's a pic....Amber Teething Necklace



Next, Parker has already shown an interest in food (just like momma!) so I have decided to follow a process called Baby-led Weaning. Basically, it is skipping purees and spoon feeding and going straight to solids and letting them have the fun of feeding themselves. On that note, it will be messy! So we need a really easy to clean high chair. This one is best rated (and cheap) for BLW (baby-led weaning) Here is the link to BLW if you want to check it out! Very cool...just makes sence to me. http://www.baby-led.com/

Here is the chair....Ikea High Chair and Tray (tray sold seperate)



Also, I have a pretty good stash of diapers now, but the BumGenius that I love I see that the velcro is already starting to fray. I think it should hold up still for quite sometime, but I was hoping they would last for the next baby too (yes, there will be another someday) So, they just came out with the onesize BG's (bumgenius) that have snaps!! It is an all in one diaper, so I am not sure that I will love it as much as my pockets, but I would like to try them out. They are a bit more expensive than the others though too. My hope is they will come out with a pocket with snaps real soon! ALSO, there is a FuzziBunz (which I also love) that has snaps and is one size! This is what I would love to start getting if I get more.


I usally buy all of them here :

or here


Here's a pic....BG OS (one size) AIO (all in one) With Snaps


Here is the FuzziBunz OS



AND I am in need of a new water bottle...and I want one for Parker too! I have got my eye on Kleen Kanteen. It is stainless steel and very eco friendly. www.kleankanteen.com/

Here are the pics.....27oz Kleen Kanteen and Kiddie Sippy

No comments:

Post a Comment