Saturday, October 3, 2009

Birthday Eve and Parker

Well, it is the eve of my 30th birthday, and all is well. I am feeling a bit run down lately. Why? Because I am 30? No. I think it is because I have been foucusing my whole existance on Parker these last 3 months. I love every minitue of it, don't get me wrong, but I am ready for my birthday day to be all about me!

I am going to sleep in (or try to) and Jake is going to get up with Parker (a first!) (love you Jake!) I will have mommy milk ready for him. Jake says he is cooking me a birthday breakfast when I get up, and then I am going to go get a mani/pedi and my eyebrows waxed! Ahhh...that 'il do it!

Then that evening Jake and I are going to eat at Cap's on the water and watch the sunset, and the full moon rise. Huh? Romance? What's that!? haha


Anyway, enough about me...


Parker is full on teething right now. He is drooling galore, tugging on his ear, gnawing at his fingers, screaming bloody murder out of the blue, and having a bit of trouble falling back asleep when he wakes at night. He is still such a good baby, but I can tell it is bothersome to him. Poor baby.
Last night I had a dream that I looked at his gums and he had 4 teeth coming in all at once! I think I am ordering that teething necklace when I get done with this post!


Parker is doing great with lifting his head up off the floor during tummy time! He looks like he may even be trying to rock a bit too! I have been taking extra precaution to make sure that he is secure when I leave him, expecting him to roll over soon!

Check out those little chunky baby boobies below! LOL!!




We also spent a little bit at the beach with Grandma Debbie the other day. It has been so nice and cool this last week. I wish it would stay that way, but I know it won't last!

 Here's a couple of pics of Parker chillin at the beach! (Yes, that is a cow print diaper!! I LOVE it!)




1 comment:

  1. I love when people i know in real life have blogs! Parker is insanely photogenic. I hope you have a happy birthday and enjoy some time to yourself.

    ReplyDelete