Monday, October 19, 2009

Laughing babe

So, I am frustrated at the fact that Parker has been laughing a ton lately (and 'talking') and I can't seem to get it on camera! I need someone to be watching over my shoulder 24-7 apparently, to capture this beacause every time I try, he stops and stares blankly at the camera!

Anyway, I haven't felt much like blogging lately. So I just came on to post some pics of Parker. I did a home photo shoot that I am quite proud of!

This was after our beautiful day we had on the 17th. It was our anniversary and the first day we had that actually felt like fall! We went to the St Augustine flea market and then to downtown St Aug for some lunch, and walked around the downtown area. Topped it off with a little chocolate peanut butter fudge to boot! Nice day. Picture of the family at the fort at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment